Friday, September 11, 2009

Recent Twin Purchases

We have a fair amount of stuff for the babies already- clothes, toys, stroller, furniture, etc. But here are two of my recent purchases that are amongst my favorites:


1. Vinyl Wall Quote



The picture is from the EBAY site where I purchased the quote, seller is ag-auctions, in case you are interested. It says "Two angels sent from above, double the blessings and twice the love" I love it and plan to put it over the changing table, which is in between both of their cribs.



2. Baby Hats with Ears

I literally almost die from the cuteness of these babies in the hats. Also from EBAY, the seller is lilylushoppe1216. I ordered the boy the darker blue and the girl a darker pink. I am already swooning when I think about how stinkin' cute they will be in the hats.

Just wanted to share some of my cute purchases!

17 comments:

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Ahhhh...very cute!! Glad to hear things are going so well for you. Can't wait to see those cute babies once they are here!

Ava and the Trips said...

That quote is so awesome! What a good idea. The hats are adorable too!

Jesse and Mandy Peterson said...

I LOVE the quote. I've never heard it before. Each purchase is so exciting and you're getting closer to seeing your miracles every day!

Carly said...

awww how cute- those hats are adorable

G & H said...

Cuteness I love the vinyl wall words!

I found one that says

" expect a miracle everyday"

that I want

hope your feeling wonderful!

Mary said...

NEED.TO.GET.HAT

Rachel H. said...

I love the hats...thanks for posting the sellers! I'm going to go buy them now! :)

Danse said...

I bought ear hats too - a total must :o)

jbwife said...

So jealous!! Great finds. I think our boys will have to have those hats too! If I knew about that quote, it would be on their wall!! Love all things twin :)

Bliss04 said...

i love that quote! keep with the updates, we always to see new baby stuff! :) hope you're doing well.

Eris1995 said...

I love the hats!! I've been looking on etsy for hats for Mason. I'll have to check out that seller on ebay.

Shanny said...

Too cute!!! Awesome finds =)

Megan said...

Cuteness overload! I LOVE Ebay for that very reason!

Jessica said...

How cute!! YOu must be having so much fun buying all that baby stuff!!!

flojat said...

Agh, I cannot wait to see that cuteness on top of YOUR BABIES!

Z said...

love.bebe.hats.and.quote!! The quote almost made me cry.

Kate said...

Oh my goodness, those twin things are adorable! Thost tiny hats! And that quote will look amazing in your nursery.