Wednesday, October 14, 2009

29 weeks and Blogs I follow

I love Wednesdays- I can wake up and say "Happy x week, babies!" Dan always laughs at me but its really the first thing I say when I get up. Its just exciting to be one week closer to bringing my babies home.

I don't have much to report pregnancy-wise. I don't have any appointments this week and am feeling pretty good. I notice I am alot more tired throughout the day but Im trying to take it easy and not overwork myself and that seems to help.

One cool thing did happen this week- I felt a rather sharp kick around my belly button so I put my hand over the area. After a minute or so, I felt something movie from my belly button over about 3 inches- I swear it was a little foot or hand, it was so cool! It happened again on a second day and Dan was able to feel it, he couldnt believe it. Gotta love the baby movements.

Lastly, I've been thinking alot about the girls that still on their TTC journeys, especially the ones listed in the blogs to the right. Everytime I read the exciting news that someone new has gotten a BFP, I am elated to move her blog to the Pregnancy Blogs I follow. But then I go right back to thinking about those who are still TTC. I want you girls to know that Im always thinking of you, Im always hoping this is your cycle and I will continue to follow every single one of your blogs until I can move them to the Pregnancy Blogs. Tons of thoughts and prayers are always headed your way!

Hope everyone is enjoying their week!

13 comments:

Lindsay said...

You're so sweet!!

Rachel H. said...

Praying with all those TTC too!! I can't imagine the difficult journey.

Shanny said...

Oh you are too sweet my dear =)

Nichole said...

Hi Shannon! I am so glad everything is going well for you and the babies! I love their names!!!
I haven't updated my blog in forever but I wanted to tell you that I did get my BFP! I am 5w3d! Thanks for always praying for us TTC girls! You are the best!

Amy said...

Thanks Shannon! I still pray for you and your babies everyday.

Shannon said...

This is why I love you so Shannon! Your awesome and you always make everyone feel so loved. Always remember what an amazing friend and supporter you are.
Cant believe your 29 weeks already! Thats awesome! As of right now, Wed's are also my week change, so Im 6 weeks today. Only 23 weeks behind you :-)

Megan said...

I agree with you. Praying constantly that each woman struggling with ttc and IF has that journey come to an end soon.
I think its also so cool that you are starting to get the more sharp kicks. I love it. Just don't believe anyone when they say that the little ones aren't as active when you get towards the end. I'm about to hit 34w and a certain someone was beating my poor organs for about 2 hours.

Kate said...

Thank you! Only someone who's been through it knows just how frustrating it all can be.

A said...

Oh, Shannon, it brought tears to my eyes to read that you think about us TTC'ers often! That means a lot! I think about you often too!

Sarah said...

Shannie, how did you get to 29 weeks already?

The kicks are the best; enjoy it!

Sniff

Elisa said...

you are just the sweetest and i love that you think of others on their TTC journey as often as you do. oh, and this is my formal request to be officially moved to the Pregnancy Blogs section. :) LOL! love you!

Jessica said...

That is very sweet...thank you for keeping all us girls still TTC in your prayers!!

I think of you and your babies often too!!

Kristi said...

Thanks Shan...it means more than you'll ever know.