Monday, October 26, 2009

Baby Shower


My shower was on Saturday and it was such an awesome day. My mom had it at a local restuarant, Carrie Cerino's, and we had our own room for our 27 guests. The food was amazing- we had salad, chicken cordon-bleu, veggies and redskins. They also had pastries and served the cake, so good!

I was truly blown away by everyone's generosity. We got so many gifts and many people bought something for both Joshua and Emma so there was a lot of pink and blue, which I thought was so cute. They both got tons of clothes, blankets, sleep sacks, towels and bedding. We also got both car seats, stroller, more nursery decorations, high chairs, bath tub, etc. We went and finished up most of our must-haves yesterday at BRU but honestly, we got so much of it at the shower.


Here are some pics:
Dan and I opening gifts

My cake



My sister and I (she was such a huge help at my shower)


My mom, me, my sister and grandma

Some of my friends at my shower


I felt so honored and special to have everyone come together to celebrate our babies. Sometimes I cant believe how lucky I am to be carrying my son and daughter and then to have such a wonderful family and supportive friends to share it with. Yep, life is pretty good.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

21 comments:

Mary said...

Ah, you look great! I'm so happy for you Shannon!

Rachel H. said...

Looks like a great shower! And yay for getting so much great stuff!! :) What was on the list of must haves for you guys?

Jesse and Mandy Peterson said...

Your baby shower, especially after infertility, is such an awesome occasion. I'm glad you had such a great time and felt so loved. You're getting pretty close to meeting Joshua and Emma. It's so exciting!

Sarah said...

Shannie you look gorgeous!

If the people in your life are anything like you, you are truly blessed to be surrounded by fantastic friends and family.

Shannon said...

So happy you had a great shower!!! So happy for you!

Bliss04 said...

i'm glad you had a great shower, it's something you'll never forget!

Mrs.F said...

You look great shan! That's awesome you got so much at your shower... you're getting so close!

Lindsay said...

Aw, looks like you all had a great time!

gringa78 said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you had such a lovely day! You deserve it!

LOVEDBYD said...

Looks like you had a wonderful shower and got lots of beautiful things. I can't beleive you are almost there! I am so happy for you!

Eris1995 said...

You are beautiful!!! Glad you had a great time at your shower and got many needed baby items!!

Kelly and Natalie said...

What an amazing day! You look great!

Tara White said...

I had a great time at your shower. You are glowing!

A said...

yay!!! Sounds like you got some great stuff!!! :)

Shanny said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Yay for you =)

Megan said...

So happy that you got so many of the things you were looking for! Don't forget to adjust the date on your registry so you can take advantage of the discount! I think its either 10 or 20% off.
Congrats again and you both look so happy (and you are of course GLOWING!)

Brittney said...

How fun!! I love the cake and girlie, YOU are an adorable pregnant woman!:) So glad you had a beautiful shower.

Janelle Spencer said...

Hi Shannon! You don't know me...but I found your blog on the bump. You have brought me such comfort just reading your blog. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 19 months. I am currently on follistim and will have the IUI this Sunday. Just reading your blog gives me SO much hope. Thank you so much for writing and the peace you have given me. I AM SO hopeful that God will bless us too! I am so thankful that I have happened upon your blog. Congratulations! Love Janelle

Elisa said...

you look fantastic! and it looks like you guys had a great time...so happy for you!

flojat said...

You look absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful shower.

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,性感影片,正妹,聊天室,
情色論壇