Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Third Trimester and Work Shower

And just like that, I got behind in updating my blog again! But Im here, with updates and pictures.

My appointment went good last week. Emma is measuring 2lbs 1 oz and Joshua is at 2lbs 4 oz. I passed my gestational diabetes test and my blood pressure, weight, etc all look good.

Im officially in 3rd trimester. I have heard conflicting dates on when it actually begins but today, my somewhat creepy Pregnology ticker (I mean, what the heck is this weeks picture of anyway? I see legs, an umbilical cord, maybe a hand? Who knows) has given me the OK to move onto Third Trimester. Thats about the latest out of all of the websites but nonetheless, Im here!

Here is my 27/28 week picture:



In honor of 3rd Tri, Im going to fill out the pregnancy survey that I haven't done in awhile:

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain: 22 lbs
Stretch Marks? Not yet, but my belly has grown to 41 inches!
Maternity clothes? This is all that fits! Although I am still wearing pre-pregnancy sweatshirts and t-shirts around the house and to the store
Sleep: I sleep pretty good but am up to pee every 2 hours
Best moment this week: My work baby shower (more on that below)
Movement: Tons. I can feel Emma more but Joshua will toss out a jab every now and again
Labor Signs: Nada. I do get a few Braxton Hicks contractions a day
Belly Button in or out? This is a weird question. Sometimes it looks like its going to pop out but then the babies will shift and the belly button area will flatten out. So I would have to say "half in and half out"
What I miss: Laying on my back. Even if its just to watch TV but I cant do it, I cant too dizzy
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower in 2 weeks and minivan shopping this weekend (OMG, please tell me I didnt just type that.)
Weekly Wisdom: The To-do list has saved my sanity. If you feel overwhelmed during pregnancy, put one together and add items as they come up. It also feels amazing to cross things off!
Milestones: Third Trimester, baby!


The other pictures I have are from my work baby shower. I work in an office with about 20 people and I feel so honored that they threw a surprise shower for me yesterday. Its been such a blessing to be able to share parts of my journey with them. There was cake (yum), balloons and a generous Target gift card. It was very thoughtful!

Me trying to think of something thoughtful to say


The cake
Hope everyone is having a good week!

25 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Congrats on making it to 3rd tri! And looks like you had a great shower! What great coworkers... :)

Lindsay said...

WOW, you look great!! Can't believe your alrady in the 3rd tri. Time if flying. GL w/ minivan shopping :-)

Eris1995 said...

Yay for 3rd tri! Can you believe it!?

Jessica said...

You look great. It looks like you are one of those lucky girls that only gains weight in the belly. Congrats on making it to the 3rd trimester!!

Megan said...

Congrats on 3rd tri, passing your tests, and having an awesome work shower! You look amazing for carrying twins! Those little ones will be here in NO time!

Grasso10 said...

Yay 3rd trimester! You look amazing!! Time really is flying and before you know it, Emma & Joshua will be here!!! :) Good luck with the van shopping!

Kate said...

You look fabulous! You're almost there!

Kelly and Natalie said...

Wow, look at that belly! You look great lady! Almost there!

mtendere said...

You are looking great! Are you really in the 3rd trimester already? It's so great to know that the babies are doing well. I hear you with the belly button. Mine pops out a little when I cough or sneeze, but it pretty much just flat and I think it will stay that way. Just thinking about your post about your first ultrasound. You've come a long way, mama!

Mrs. Hammer said...

you are looking so great! I can't believe you are in the 3rd T already :) or that you are excited about mini van shopping...but it makes sense. Oh and the names are beautiful!

Shannon said...

Shannon you look awesome!!!
Thats really great that your work threw you a shower, very nice!

osuraj said...

So exciting, congrats! I love the names...somehow I missed those.
:-)

A said...

You look amazing!! I can't believe how time has just flown by! The babies will be here very soon!!

Kristen said...

OMG, I love your bump picture! Congrats on 3rd Tri!

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Oh, you look so cute!! Your pregnancy is flying by...can't wait to "meet" your little ones. :)

Mrs.F said...

You look so great! Have fun shopping for minivans :)

flojat said...

Love the belly pic! You look fantastic!

gringa78 said...

Look at that beautiful belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess said...

I missed the naming of the babies! Love the names. Love the nursery. You look wonderful! Take care:) And PS...I love my Honda Odyssey. With 2 kids, it makes my life so much easier. You'll love having a minivan!

Brittney said...

Looks like a fun office baby shower!! You must have amazing coworkers. Congrats also on making it to the third trimester - what an adorable baby bump you have!:)

Also wanted to let you know that I have an award for you on my blog:)

lovealways6565 said...

Awe shannon! I can not believethat you are already in third tri!! :o) Holy cow! Im soo excited for you!

Sarah said...

Shannie, you look so lovely. I'm so excited for you; what a blessing for you and Dan.

Sniff

Elisa said...

i love love love your baby belly!

Carly said...

that is one good looking belly and a glowing mama!

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,性感影片,正妹,聊天室,
情色論壇