Tuesday, November 3, 2009

32 Weeks

Im 32 weeks tomorrow, I cant believe it! Its amazing to think that in 6 short weeks (or less) the babies will be here.

I dont have much to report. My doctor's appointment this week went good and my OB is happy with how I am doing. Once again, everything looks good- weight, blood pressure, baby movement, etc. I feel so fortunate that I have made it this far without any complications.

Here is my newest belly picture. I have quickly started to outgrow my current size shirts in Maternity sizes. I guess Im going to have to purchase one size up, I was hoping to get away with my existing maternity wardrobe but it looks like the babies (and my belly) have other ideas!
How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 26 lbs
Stretch Marks? Not yet but I did add another inch to my belly!
Maternity clothes? As mentioned above, I need to buy some new shirts. Or invest in a mumu.
Sleep: I am still sleeping good but the peeing thing has changed to hourly at times, lovely
Best moment this week: Im trying to remember everything about these last 6 weeks. I've listened to their heartbeats, read them books, sang songs. Its been nice.
Movement: Tons but its not so much kicking anymore. Its long, drawn out movements from one side of my belly to another.
Labor Signs: Not yet but braxton hicks are still in force
Belly Button in or out? Its mostly out
What I miss: Being able to tie my shoes. Or shave my legs.
Weekly Wisdom: Learn the "Nod and Smile" which is what I do to 75% of the people who offer me advice (note- this does not apply to friends and family, I appreciate that advice)
Milestones: 32 weeks feels like an awesome accomplishment for twins. Im going to be thankful for each day from here on out that I can keep these babies inside!


"I love you all the way to the moon and back"

20 comments:

Britt71884 said...

OMG Shan!!!! I can't believe you are so close!! And you look so stinking cute !

Rachel H. said...

Congrats on making it to 32 weeks! They will be here soon! :)

Brittney said...

Congrats on 32 weeks!! You're so cute! Can't believe the big day is almost here:)

Jessica said...

You look great!! I am so glad that you have made it to 32 weeks with no problems. I can't wait to "meet" the babies!!

Kelly and Natalie said...

You are precious! Congrats on 32 weeks, and I hope they stay put! :)

Jesse and Mandy Peterson said...

Look at that belly!!! You are getting so close, especially because twins often come early! Can't wait to see Joshua and Emma.

Ava and the Trips said...

Congrats! 32 weeks is such a huge milestone!

gringa78 said...

I love that baby buddah!!! You look fantastic!!

Mrs. Hammer said...

That just means you will have nice healthy babies :) I can't believe in 6 weeks you will get to hold your little ones!

jbwife said...

Love the belly!! I am so happy that you've made it to 32 wks without any complications!!! What a blessing :) It is getting so close and I'm so excited for you!

♥ HisLovf ♥ said...

OMGosh, you're so cute! I can't wait to "meet" the twinkies!

Amy said...

you look great, shannon! it's almost time, yay!

Mrs.F said...

I can't believe you are so close! And your belly is so perfect. That's all you are is belly :)

Danse said...

I LOVED the rolling movement - I miss it now. Makes the 10 nightly pee trips totally worth it :o)

And fwiw, I stopped buying mat. clothes and rocked belly shirts (not attractive, I know) but found dresses to have a bit more mileage. And yea, I went a LONG time without shaving. Oh well, so goes life.

Leannabanna said...

You are getting so close! Looking great! Can't wait to see the little ones! Enjoy the end of your pregnancy!

Lindsay said...

OMG! You're so close!!

MrsAO said...

Okay my computer died so I don't have your email address anymore. Wanted to say, OMG! Love the names, love the nursery, and love, love the bump!

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Awwwww...seeing your picture makes me miss my pregnant belly! I can't believe you are 32 weeks already - wow, time really flies. Can't wait to "meet" your babies. :)

Megan said...

You are so freakin close! That's so awesome! Glad to know that you are also luck enough to not have stretch marks. Maybe you will make it the whole pregnancy without!
You look so great! You are hitting milestones like crazy!

Audrey said...

Okay, you look fantastic, for one.

And that pregnology ticker... girlfriend, it is showing THE GOODS this week! ;)

P.S. My verification word was hatcall, which sounds like batcall, and... well, you know.