Wednesday, November 11, 2009

33 Weeks

I just dont understand how I am 5 weeks (or maybe less but hopefully not too much less) away from having our sweet babies, Joshua and Emma. It almost doesn't feel real. There are so many emotions involved as we prepare ourselves for the biggest change of our lives. Im nervous, Im excited, Im scared but most of all, I feel blessed. Im going to be a mom soon! And to TWO babies! Wow, how did I get to be so lucky?

I have been doing alot to get ready for the babies- I washed their NB clothes, washed sheets, bought a few weeks worth of diapers, and organized every last cabinet in our house. Im also working on freezer meals this weekend and we have our hospital tour. Im trying to do as much as I can, within reason, before I get too tired to do it. That time will be here before I know it- I got winded today ironing my clothes and then putting them on, so sad!

Here is my 33 week belly picture and a few pictures of the nursery. I know I posted some in progress pictures before but these are the completed pictures. Dan and I both love the nursery.

The closet

Rocker, Dresser, shelf and quote

Full Room (My friend Tara did the letters over the crib)

And my belly at 33 weeks. I notice (and feel!) a big difference in one week.



Have a great week!

19 comments:

Kelly and Natalie said...

Love it all! I can't believe you are so close!

Jessica said...

I can't believe that you are going to have two sweet babies in your family soon!! So exciting!!

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Very cute! You are going to be such a good mommy!

Rachel H. said...

You look so great, and you are SO close! It'll be here before you know it! :)

TennisWife815 said...

Shannon, you look awesome! I know I haven't seen you around since GP, but wanted to wish you the best!

Amy said...

Wow 33 weeks!! So exciting! And your belly is so perfect!

A said...

Wow!! It could be any day now, huh? Oh gosh, I can't wait!!!! You look so small! What are you measuring? What are the babies weights?

Shannon said...

Shannon you already are a mom! And a great one:-)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the nursery and your bump, its beautiful

Lindsey said...

You are the cutest pregnant person ever. Your belly is just adorable!

Leannabanna said...

I LOVE seeing your blog pop up with a new post! LOVE IT! I am so excited for you! How the heck did 33 weeks pass already!?! You look amazing, as usual! :)

Ro said...

I love it, Shannie!

And you look great!

Silvina said...

You look so cute with your belly! I can't believe your so close to meeting your two little babies. It's going to fly now. The room looks adorable.

Megan said...

All is looking so good! I love it! You are such an amazing person and you are getting such an amazing gift. Stay put, little ones, and don't kick her in the bladder or ribs too hard.

gringa78 said...

Beautiful room and beautiful mommy!!!! Sooooo excited for you!!

Mrs.F said...

Wow I definitely notice a difference in your belly!!! I love how perfectly round it is!

Jess said...

I can't believe how close you are!!!! Looking great and I love the nursery:) ((HUGS!!!))

Stephanie said...

I haven't been reading my blogs lately and just thought, OMG, I wonder if Shannon is close to having those babies! And yep, you are! I had my babies at 37 weeks! 5 more weeks is not long! I remember feeling all of those same feelings. I love your belly, it is so amazing when they are born to think they were living in there! It still boggles my mind! Good luck with everything, and e-mail me if you ever need anything at all! stippy@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

Shannie,

The photos are lovely, and you look gorgeous! You look tiny for having twins and being 33 weeks. MILF!

flojat said...

How on earth did I miss this post???!!! I absolutely adore the nursery. Can't wait to see the little ones in there!