Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hiccups

Baby Joshua got the hiccups last night! I was in bed and felt him kicking so I put my hand on my tummy. After awhile, the kicking stopped but then I felt it- a constant and little "blip" that continued at a regular pace for about 10 minutes. It had to be hiccups and it was so cute! Now Im on a mission to catch Ms Emma with the hiccups, lol.

Hope everyone is having a good week- one more day until TGIF!



When I raise my hands, bow my head
I'm finding more and more truth in the words written in red
They tell me that there's more to life than just what i can see
I believe

13 comments:

Audrey said...

Isn't that the best?? I'll bet its a trip when they have them at the same time, that will feel crazy! Love you Shannie, Joshie and Emmie!

*Mandy* said...

Our little guy has been getting them every night. It is so neat to feel!

Rachel H. said...

That's so much fun! I love it!

Shannon said...

Awww thats so cute!
and I miss you too!

Shanny said...

So adorable! it must feel a little weird though.... I wonder... =)

Jessica said...

That must be an amazing feeling...how neat!!

Silvina said...

That was always a great feeling to hear and feel the hiccups.

Carly said...

isn't it just the coolest thing ever to feel them in there?? i cannot believe how soon E & J will be here!

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Kyle had hiccups all.the.time...and he still does now, too! When they get here, remember to stock up on Gripewater. It helps a lot!

Dianne said...

Awesome, I can't wait to feel that! I probably have but just don't know it yet!

Congrats!

Ro said...

Aww, so cute!

Ditto Aud on how weird it must feel when they both have the hiccups!

Tara White said...

Parker had the hiccups all the time. It actually got pretty uncomfortable after awhile. He still gets them all the time. My dr. said it means he's growing. Who knows?

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,性感影片,正妹,聊天室,
情色論壇