Monday, November 30, 2009

New Pics and Where Babies Come From

Just wanted to share some pictures from Thanksgiving and a few of our Christmas Decorations. We didnt do much decorating but we did put up some things for E&J.

Our mantle with 4 stockings!

E&J's ornaments- they say "Baby's First Christmas"

Close up of one of the ornaments
Dan and I with his parents

Dan and I (and a good shot of my humungo belly)

Me, my sister and my grandma

Me and my sister

I will leave you with a video clip from one of the funniest movies, Knocked Up. Seriously? The movie is hysterical. I happened to catch this part over the weekend and was laughing so hard.

11 comments:

Jessica said...

That clip is hysterical!!!

Eris1995 said...

I love all the pictures! The Christmas decorations are great. I am getting so anxious to start decorating but am waiting since the house is on the market :(

Bee said...

How sweet to have 4 stockings up!! And I have to say...from the front (like the pic of you and your sis) you can't even tell that you have a baby belly. You are all belly and it is adorable!

Mary said...

You look gorgeous love!

Rachel H. said...

You look so cute!! Weston won't be here yet at Christmas, but I'm doing his stocking anyways! :)

Jessica said...

You look great!

Knocked Up is one of my favorite movies ever. Great clip!

flojat said...

You look beautiful! I can't believe they're going to be here so soon!

gringa78 said...

Ahhh!! They're almost here! BTW, I love that part of Knocked Up...hilarious.

Carly said...

you look fantastic!! as does your xmas decor :)

Shannon said...

haha that movie is hilarious!!! You look great Shannon!

CLML said...

that is my absolute FAVORITE part of the movie. I knew I loved you for a reason :)