Thursday, December 3, 2009

36 weeks and Ouch!

Well I made it to 36 weeks, Im so happy! Its hard to explain but I guess I kinda feel proud of myself for making it this long, without any complications and still working. (and not that ANYONE who goes earlier or has complications or goes on bedrest SHOULDNT feel proud, because carrying one or more babies is alot of work.) But just for me, Im happy that things have worked out this way for my situation.

Here is my 36 week picture. I dont know, it doesnt look alot bigger than last week but its feels alot bigger. I have tried not to complain much during my pregnancy but man, I feel horrible lately! My back, my hips, my groin, my tummy- Ouch! I actually cant remember what its like to not have something hurt every time I move or talk. Or breathe. But its all worth it and Im prepared to do it as long as I need to for E&J

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so we'll see if there is any new info after that. If not, I plan to take it easy this weekend and get ready for a new week!

19 comments:

Grasso10 said...

Wow! 36 weeks already-that's great! You are all belly! I'm so excited for you!

LOVEDBYD said...

You made it to 36 weeks, yay! You have the most adorable belly. GL at the Dr's!

Kelly and Natalie said...

I'm so happy you've made it to 36 weeks!!!! It's only a matter of time! Eeek! I'm getting excited!

Shanny said...

I'm glad you've made it this far, you look awesome! Though I hope the aches stop soon =)

*Mandy* said...

Congrats!!! And you look great. I feel your pain though, it seems like every part of me hurts. I was telling DH it felt like I just ran a marathon because my legs, hips back all hurt and I am exhausted.

osuraj said...

Congrats lady! I'm so glad you have made it this long. I can't wait until your little ones arrive, so exciting!

jbwife said...

I'm very proud of you too!! Your body is doing wonderful. Any extra day you make it now is bonus (in my book)!! Excited to hear what the doc says tomorrow!

Jesse and Mandy Peterson said...

36 weeks is a huge accomplishment! You look great, even if you don't feel that way.

A said...

I love to stare at your belly! :) :) Let us know what the doc says!

flojat said...

Gawd, you look terrific! I'm so proud of you!

Britt71884 said...

You look fantastic and I'm so proud of you for growing such healthy babies!!!!

Kristen said...

I love that belly! Congrats on making it to 36 weeks! I am getting so excited for you!!

Jessica said...

Love your belly! You're doing a great job- congrats on 36 weeks!

Brittney said...

Yay for 36 weeks!! Congrats! I'm sorry you're in such pain though - that sounds like no fun:( At least you're super-close. Those precious babies will be here before you know it!

Good luck at the doctor's:)

Leannabanna said...

You look incredible, Shannon.
I am so happy that you make it to 36 weeks! What wonderful Christmas presents E & J are going to make ;)

Mary said...

You are ALL belly! And, a gorgeous belly at that! Love you and can not wait to meet E&J!!

Kate (This Place is Now a Home) said...

ADORABLE belly pic.

I just found out I'm pregnant and there is a possibility of twins! Your blog has been an inspiration. I can't wait to hear how things go after the two little ones arrive!

Rachel H. said...

You still look great, and I agree...it gets painful the closer it gets! Everything hurts, and you are SO exhausted!

Shannon said...

Shannon you look great!!! Wow look at your belly, beautiful!!