Monday, January 18, 2010

One Month Old

Emma and Joshua were ONE MONTH old yesterday. Since Dan and I spent two of their awake times taking more pictures of them, I did not have time to post so I am a day late.

I can't believe its been one month since my life changed completely, I love it.

They have their one month appointment on Wednesday so I dont have any height or weight stats until then but I can tell you this, both of them have grown. ALOT. I don't think they are at 8 lbs yet but both are well over 7. And I am also pretty sure Josh is bigger than Emma.

Both babies have smiled at us and even if its probably gas, Id like to think they hear my voice and are smiling at me. They are both still wearing Newborn clothes but I did switch them to Size 1 diapers yesterday. This was partially because I have 3 huge boxes of Size 1's to use but also because the diapers seemed a bit snug around their tummy areas. The Size 1's are big on them but as of yet, haven't leaked so I think they are ok.

Joshua started getting some "baby male pattern baldness" yesterday, lol. His hairline has receded up a bit and it looks like he might be losing some of his hair. It makes him look like an old man but still so cute!

Emma's hair, on the other hand, seems to be growing even more and when she wakes up, its sticking up in all directions. My goal today or tomorrow is to take a video of them when they first wake up, its so cute!

They are doing pretty good with sleeping, too. We are at 4 days in a row where they have went 4.5-5 hours between one nightime feeding, which has given Dan and I a bit more sleep. I credit this extended sleep to the Swaddleme Blanket, they both love it.

Here are some of the pictures we took yesterday, Enjoy!


One month, with their bear

With their Pink and Blue Blankets


Josh with one of the wall hangings from the Nursery

Joshua and Emma are honoring my Blog, lol

Emma with the Wall hangings

13 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy One Month Joshua and Emma!! Cant believe its one month already, wow they have grown so much!! I love the pic of them honouring your blog;-) Ssoo cute!

Amy said...

Absolutely adorable! Happy 1 month Emma and Josh!

Kelly and Natalie said...

Wow, one month! Getting so big! They are too cute!

Eris1995 said...

awww they are just so cute! Happy one month! PS - check this out http://www.nesteris.blogspot.com/
;)

LOVEDBYD said...

Hope you are doing well. Joshua and Emma are so precious. You have an award on my blog :)

flojat said...

Such cutie patooties! Happy birthday, twinkies!

Carly said...

so cute!!! happy one month bday twinkies :) And i love that you have a wall hanging in honor of your blog (or maybe yoru blog name came from that)

Lindsay said...

Precious.

♥ HisLovf ♥ said...

They are so sweet! Happy 1 month Josh and Emma!

Anne said...

It has been a while since I visited your blog. I just wanted to say congratulations, your babies are absolutely beautiful!! So precious.

The Lane Family said...

They are so cute and I am sure you are stilling wondering where the last month went...it continues to go fast!! I love their big bear it is so fun and what a great way to watch them grow-up over the year!!

One of my favorites is the picture of them on their blue and pink blankets so sweet!!!

A said...

They are so freakin' CUTE!!!! I just want to hug them!

rachel_dancing said...

Hi Shannon,
I just wanted to let you know that I am setting my blog as “private” because of my resent entry. I know you said you were reading it but you are not on my list of followers. I don’t know if you’ll be able to click into my blog once I set it at private so message me at wisniewski16079@gotoltc.edu if you’d like to continue subscribing. Sorry I had to leave this as a comment…wasn’t sure how else to contact you. :)