Friday, January 8, 2010

Prayer Requests

I love the fact that since I have started blogging, I have found people who support me and people who I can support. I have cheered on BFPs, mourned losses and celebrated milestones- all with people I have never met. Its amazing to have that kind of support.

Im asking for prayers for two people and am hoping that in true Blog-world fashion, you could all take a minute to send up some prayers or good thoughts for two people.

1. My grandpa Bob is in the hospital and is struggling. He went in with double pneumonia but then they found that he needs a triple bypass and he has issues with his corotid artery. He is stable but he needs our prayers. Please pray that God heals him and comforts him as the doctors do all they can for him.


2. My friend from HS, Jenni. She and her husband Chris have been struggling with IF for quite some time and she could use our support. I think that anyone who has struggled with IF knows how lonely it can feel. Please pray that God guides their journey and blesses them with a family. Here is her blog:

http://jenandchris-babydreams.blogspot.com/


Thanks for taking the time to read and for any prayers or good thoughts you can send up. I appreciate it!

10 comments:

Kelly and Natalie said...

Prayers!

rls07 said...

Tons of prayers coming your grandfather and your family for God's healing hand and strength. Also prayers for your friend who is dealing with IF for the strength to make her way through such a heart wrenching journey.

Amy said...

They are in my prayers!

Grasso10 said...

Lots of prayers! XOXO

Lindsay said...

Tons of prayers going out to them both.

Jenni said...

Shannon, I can't even begin to tell you just how wonderful you are! Thank you! :)

Mary said...

They are both in my prayers, hun.

LOVEDBYD said...

I pray that God watches over, heals and strenghtens your grandfather. I also pray for your friend Jenni, that God blesses her and her husband with the strenghth and emotion support to keep moving forward and that they are soon blessed with a little one. Amen!

The Lane Family said...

We will add them too our family and personal prayers that all will be well!

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,性感影片,正妹,聊天室,
情色論壇