Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunshine and Smiles

Wanted to share some new pictures of Emma and Joshua in their "You are my Sunshine" onesies:

They always look like they are telling each other secrets


Joshua, all serious



Sweet Emma


We also caught both of them smiling on camera. I wont lie- their smiles melt my heart.


Emma, with her tongue out too!

Joshua


You are the sunshine of my life
That's why I'll always be around,
You are the apple of my eye,
Forever you'll stay in my heart

I feel like this is the beginning,
Though I've loved you for a million years,
And if I thought our love was ending,
I'd find myself drowning in my own tears

You are the sunshine of my life,
That's why I'll always stay around,
You are the apple of my eye,
Forever you'll stay in my heart

12 comments:

Somethings Gotta Give said...

I love the "You are My Sunshine Shirts". They are sooo preicious. Congrats on your twins, love reading about them. And love your blog.

Happy Sunday!!

Kim said...

So cute!!

Shannon said...

I love how their eyes just light up when they smile! So Precious.

Shanny said...

Oh my gosh! they are getting so big and yummy! The pics are terrific =)

Lindsay said...

so cute.

Just Believing said...

I sing you are my sunshine to Faith in the car all the time and put in her name she loves it :)

i cant beileve how big and beautiful your little angels are! theya re just adorable!!!!

tara White said...

I love that first picture. they look so much alike there. Can't wait to see them. I know i keep saying that but i do want to stop over. You'll have to let me know a good time and when you are going back to work.

rls07 said...

J & E are so freakin cute.

mstockburger said...

shannon this is megan stockburger from toledo, oh i met you on the bump over two years ago, and I want to say im so excited and happy for you. your babies are beautiful! congrats!

flojat said...

I seriously love these babies!

gringa78 said...

Love those babies!! Those smiles are precious!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

cute babies!