Here is what's new with the kids:
1. Although he is not as expressive, he does love to smile, especially when he hears my voice or Dan's voice. He also kicks his feet like crazy to show how excited he is.
2. He still has the infected belly button and actually has to have surgery on it on Wednesday the 24th. Its a quick procedure but its still surgery in the hospital and Im not happy.
3. Joshua is very content, that is the best way to describe him. He does cry and fuss but mostly when he wants food. After he eats, he is happy to just lay and look around. He will also lay in his crib for awhile before falling asleep and not even make a peep.
4. He is still eating good and when he gets a bottle, he is up to 4oz. And man can he BURP! He seriously has the loudest burp I have ever heard. Sometimes he even scares himself!
5. Josh loves to lay on his side and I catch him doing it often. I keep trying to move him onto his back but if he is not swaddled, he will go right back to his side.
1. Emma has become a little chatter box. She will make tons of noises and move her little mouth around. Dan and I also caught her laughing early this morning! It was so cute
2. She has started to straighten her legs out more and isnt rolled into a little ball when we hold her. It turns out, she isn't so short-looking when she stretches out!
3. Emma loves to look around at everything. Last night, Dan was moving his finger over her face and she was following it like crazy (He did it to Joshua, too, and he followed it but then got bored. Emma followed it for like 15 minutes!)
4. Emma has been drinking more bottles as I prepare to go back to work. She is eating 3.5-4 oz and she actually eats faster than Josh. The downside is that she is spitting up, sometimes alot. It happens after she burps or when she lays back down. It doesn't happen alot all the time but she is struggling with it.
5. Emma loves her pacifier. When it falls out of her mouth, she will crane her little neck and try her hardest to get it in her mouth. When that doesn't work, she is still working on cramming her thumb (or all her fingers) into her mouth.
Dan and I took some new photos of E&J. Enjoy!
With their elephants