Saturday, February 6, 2010

J&E&Family

Dan and I are lucky that both of our families live close by. We both talk to our parents often and get to see them often, too. Here are some recent pictures of Joshua and Emma with our family:


My dad with Emma (I love this picture more than I can even say)


My mom and My sister with Josh

My Grandma and Grandpa with Emma

Dan's Mom and Dad with Emma



Dan's Mom, Dad and Aunt with Emma

Nothing else is going on here. Its snowed ALOT last night, even though we were only supposed to get 2-4 inches. It didn't really bother us though. We just spent the day hanging out inside.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

6 comments:

Kelly and Natalie said...

Beautiful family pictures!

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Don't you just love having family close by? I don't know what I would do without my parents and Chris' parents. We don't use babysitters, only our parents, so we know we are very, very blessed.

The Lane Family said...

The picture of Emma looking up at your Dad is so sweet!!

What a blessing that your family lives around you guys and that you have their help, support and strength and that Josh an Emma will get to know them!!!

That is one thing I wish we had, we moved across the United States when the girls were 5 months old. Having family nearby would be WONDERFUL!!!

Carly said...

looks like your 2 little ones are so lucky to be surrounded by so much love

Anne said...

Great pictures....that first one is def. great! She is totally adoring him! :)

Sarah C said...

Gorgeous photos, and I love all the snow!