Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Loves

I did a post a few weeks back about baby products we love and those that we could do without. I wanted to add a few of my MUST HAVE items:

1. Diapers.com I love, love, love this site. Their prices are the same as Target, you can mail in coupons and they credit them to your account and they often run different promotions. I ordered from them last week and got 500 pampers points, woohoo! Oh and if you spent $49 or more, your order ships free OVERNIGHT. You can't beat it. If you try them out, use my referral code DGRX5046 and you get $10 off. (and I get $5 off, which is awesome since we go through so many diapers!)

2. Swaddleme Blankets. I know how to swaddle but man, these things are easy to use. Even Dan can do it!

3. Sheet savers. Both Emma and Joshua have spit up spells and using the sheet savers helps me not have to change the sheets every time they puke on the bed. Its so nice.

4. Homedics Sound Spa. Best. white.noise.machine. EVER. For $20, it has several great sounds that help the babies sleep and they also LOVE the projection feature. It projects pictures onto the ceiling or wall and E&J are huge fans



Ok, so those are a few more of my favorite items. I hope everyone is having a good week. Check our Emma and Joshua in their new Babylegs- how cute are they!


Emma-bear
Joshua (clearly not digging the babylegs yet)


And this is how most of my pictures end up. One baby looking annoyed and the other screaming

15 comments:

Kelly and Natalie said...

I love sheet savers, too! I used them for the longest time while Natalie was little and spitting up frequently. They are wonderful!

Cute pictures, as always!

The Lane Family said...

I am going to have to check out the the place you mentioned online to get diapers. We go through a lot as well...surprise :)

I also wish I would have known about the white noise machine. The girls would have loved that. Maybe I will get it for the projections..they would still enjoy that!!!

The pictures are so cute of the kids and I love Josh's face in the one with him in baby legs..priceless!!

I would like to tell you that pictures will get easier as they get older...but instead I will say Thank Heavens for digital camera's!!!!

E said...

You should also check amazon.com for diapers. They have frequent sales and pretty good prices.

Megan said...

Too funny how one is happy and the other is screaming.
I had been thinking about using diapers.com but with the pampers points thrown in, that sweetens the deal quite a bit!
Hey, do you use playtex drop ins? I have some of the larger ones (8oz I believe) and didn't like the small one I had (he refuses a latex nipple) so I have to find SOMEONE who wants them. Lemme know and if you want them, I'll send them. Message me on FB if you like.
PS. Where did you get your babylegs?

Eris1995 said...

I LOVE the new pictures.

we also have that white noise machine. Mason would still not be able to put himself to sleep if it weren't for that thing!

Kristen said...

That last picture made me lol. Thanks for sharing the product info. I think it's time to go update the registry again!

Alicea (mnbride1013) said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute! Love the pic of Emma screaming...Josh does look really annoyed. :)

I get my diapers from Amazon. I have their prime membership and get my 2-day shipping for free and their prices are usually cheaper than diapers.com, from what I've found.

rachel_dancing said...

I wanted to let you know that I’ve nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Check out my latest blog post for more info! :)

gringa78 said...

OMG, those 2 are too cute. I love Joshua's facial expressions...hilarious!!! Thanks for the recs...I just put some sheet savers on my registry. :)

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing! I have tucked away those items/sites for future reference! I'm already overwhelmed with the many baby products I need to buy.

Danse said...

Hahaha at the together screaming. I have SO MANY of those. They hate looking happy at the same time :o/

Mrs. Hoppy said...

I've followed your blog for some time now and just wanted to say how adorable your LO's are! Where did you get the cute leggings? I will have a nephew next month and would love to get him a pair!

Kismet21 said...

Totally used your discount on Diapers.com today and I am buying the soothie machine. We need help sleeping through the night!

Ro said...

They are SO cute, Shan :)

Sarah C said...

We love the sound spa, but just wait until they can stand...we can't turn on the projection anymore because Jack will stand in his crib and stare at the blue light.