Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3 Months






Time is passing quickly and my sweet little babies pictured here...

are still sweet but not so little anymore! Check out their 3 month picture! (and yes, thats as good of a picture as we could get. They just weren't into it. We might try again tomorrow)


I'm telling you, I am crazy about those kids! Although I am working every day, I spend a majority of the time thinking about when I can see them again. And being away from them during the day just makes the time we spend together at night and on the weekends that much more special.


Joshua is still kicking around like crazy. He kicks so much in his crib sometimes that I found him like this one morning:

He is starting to laugh alot but it sounds like a hiccup. When he hears the noise, he always laughs louder though. We do, too!


Emma loves to be on her tummy so she gets more tummy time on the floor than Josh does although I do more of it with Josh on my chest. Here is the latest picture of her on the floor:


Emma also does what I like to think of as the "Chris Farley" You know how Chris Farley would always move his arms and whole body in like a twist motion? Ok, well thats the only way I can explain it but Emma does that, too. (I hope atleast someone knows the motion I am talking about!)


And a couple pictures of them together.:

Still in size 1 Diapers. And this picture cracks me up because Emma looks just as big as Josh but she really is smaller



With Sophie the Giraffe (But we call Josh's Sammy, because Sammy is for boys, lol)

Happy St Patty's Day to everyone, have a great day!

13 comments:

The Lane Family said...

I love the pictures!!! Once again it is amazing to see their first day home and then to see them now!!

The picture of Josh with his legs hanging out of the crib is priceless and made me laugh!!

I also like the last photo so fun!! They are growing and getting cuter and cuter everyday!!

The Makanani Family said...

So funny how you call Josh's sophie "Sammy". We have a little boy and my husband calls it "George" - because "Sophie" is too "girly". Congrats on your beautiful 3 month olds, they are just beautiful!

Shanny said...

Congrats on 3 wonderful months Joshua and Emma!!!

I can't get over Joshua hanging out of the crib, wow!

Kristi said...

They are getting so big!! I love reading about what you are all up to!!

Jesse and Mandy Peterson said...

Always love your pictures. Everyone seems to have those Sophie/"Sammy" giraffes. Makes me think I should get one too...

Yay for three months!

Shannon said...

Cant believe they are already 3 months old!! Wow time flies.
LOVE the new pictures, and I love even more how they are starting to have their own looks. You are very blessed Shannon!
Miss you!
Love and hugs

Amy said...

So sweet! I just love the pictures!

Mrs.F said...

I totally had the Chris Farley move pictured in my head Haha I can't believe Josh can get his legs out of the crib like that! They are both so cute & getting so big :)

gringa78 said...

They are just so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Carly said...

look how big they are!!! and Joshua's legs kill me- how funny :) You have such beautiful kids mama- happy 3 mos!

Mrs. Hammer said...

Oh my goodness how they have grown! I totally know the Chris Farley move, hilarious but I'm sure adorable from her :) Happy 3 months!

flojat said...

I just want to eat them up every time I see a new picture!

Jenni said...

Cutest little munchkins EVER! I can't believe how big they are!