Saturday, April 3, 2010

First Walk

Since the weather has been nice (um, almost 80 degrees?!) we took Emma and Joshua out today. We went to get some Subway and then took it to the park and ate. We then took a walk using our new stroller. Although it was kinda windy, E&J were big fans. They were both looking all around, smiling and laughing. Here are some pictures from our day:


Hanging out while we were eating

Dan behind the wheel

I assure you, he does smile!

Emma being all serious

Me trying out the stroller
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. And I hope everyone has a blessed Easter. What an amazing day- Jesus is Risen!

10 comments:

Carly said...

their little matching blankets are so cute- looks like a great day! i LOVE getting out with the baby in this weather- enjoy!

Shannon said...

You have a beautiful family! Just stumbled across your blog and can't wait to read more! Happy Easter!

Amy said...

Thank you for visiting my blog! I stopped over to yours, and I love it! YOur little ones are adorable. I don't know how you do it with 2! I feel out of control at times with one!

Jesse and Mandy Peterson said...

So cute! I'm jealous of the weather! It's been stormy, rainy, and windy here, with a high in the 50's. I wanna go play in the park and go for walks! Your kids are getting cuter by the day! Always love the pictures. I'll probably tell you that every single time! :-)

Jessica said...

Sounds like a wonderful day.
Happy Easter!!

Kelly and Natalie said...

Taking walks is so much fun! They will continue to love it as they get older. And um, hello? You look great!

Lindsay said...

Great pictures! Happy Easter!

Lindsey said...

I am sooo jealous of your gorgeous weather!
So glad you guys were able to get out and take a walk!

The Lane Family said...

We have that exact stroller and LOVE IT!!!

I love the picture of them with their cute blankets happily sleeping. So cute and sweet!!

Enjoy the walks and the peaceful time for you and for the babies. Have you started getting stopped and people asking if they are twins yet??? It will come :)

Sarah C said...

Look how freaking adorable you all are!