Friday, April 30, 2010

More 4 month updates

In the last couple weeks, the cutest thing has happened- Josh and Emma have started to notice one another. Most of the times, its just one of them staring at the other. Alot of times, they will notice one another if the other makes a loud noise or cry. This means that we get more of the "crying in stereo" over here- Emma starts wailing and Josh is soon to follow or vice versa. That isn't always so cute!

One cute thing that happens is when they are eating. Emma still is not a big fan of the rice cereal but she does try it. So I normally give two spoonfuls to Josh and then a spoonful to Emma. Well Josh has started this thing that when I am not feeding him, he grunts. Like a "Eh, Eh, Eh, feed me, Eh" kind of thing. He then opens his mouth and moves his head wildly until I can get the spoon in there. Well the other day, Emma was waiting patiently for her next spoonful and I heard a "Eh, Eh, Eh" from her. It was a lot quieter than Josh but the next thing I know, she opens her mouth and starts moving her head wildly. I swear, she learned it from him! Too cute.

I just realized that as of tomorrow, I have been back to work for 2 months. I actually have a post about that coming up, so stay tuned! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Here are some pictures that I got from my MIL- she tries to take some pictures of E&J while they are there. Enjoy!



Emma and Josh with their hoodies on

Emma

They look crazy (and bald, lol) in this picture but it shows how dark Josh's eyes are and how blue Emma's are

Josh chillin' in his high chair

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

HAHA. Too cute!

Krisy said...

I just recently stumbled onto your blog, we have b/g twins born on the same day! They are soooo cute, i look forward to following them grow!!!

flojat said...

Love the new blog look! It's still not as cute as your babies, though. :-)

A said...

They are two of the cutest little babies I have ever seen!! I love your feeding story - hilarious!!!

A said...

Oh, and thank you for the positive comments on my blog!! I really needed to read that! :)

The Lane Family said...

The story about rice cereal is so cute and makes me laugh!!

Your kids are just so beautiful and I LOVE the pictures!!

You are blessed!!!

Mrs. Hoppy said...

They are too cute! I love those little hoods they are wearing!

Alicea said...

Oh, they are just adorable. I cannot believe it's been 2 months since you went back to work, wow! Time flies, doesn't it?

Mary said...

Those are some cute kids you have there Shannie! :)

Shannon said...

They are so cute!

Megan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos...especially E's beautiful smile and J's "OOOO" face. TOO friggin cute! Also love that now she does the eh eh eh! Moments like that are amazing and never forgotten!