Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nice Day

We had such a nice day with Emma and Joshua today.

First, we braved the grocery store and it actually went really well. Dan and I used to always grocery shop together. In the early months of my pregnancy, we used to have to move quickly as I dry heaved through the entire store but even up until a few days before my induction, we were shopping together. Since E&J have been here, we haven't done it- until today.

We brought both car seat carriers in and placed them on top of the shopping cart. I made sure to bring a blanket to keep them warm since its always so cold in the grocery store and a small toy to keep them entertained. We had a nice time and even snuck a few pictures:



After that, we went to the park and took these pictures:



Crazy family photo


Joshua

Emma


Josh and Mommy

Emma and Daddy

Josh and Daddy

Emma and Mommy
Don't forget about my giveaway- you still have until the end of the day on Tuesday to enter. There aren't many entries so you have a great chance. I love these bibs and am glad to give one to one of my readers.

http://shannonlea-baby.blogspot.com/2010/05/banda-bib-review-and-giveaway.html

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like such a FUN day!!

Ava and the Trips said...

Isn't it so fun and feel so great to conquer new things? Love the pics in the park!

Kelly and Natalie said...

I love all your family pictures! Beautifuly family!

Lindsay said...

Looks like a great weekend.

Elisa said...

I have lurked on your blog since waaaay before you were pregnant. And I am coming out of lurkdom to tell you that your children are PRECIOUS and BEAUTIFUL. I know you know that, but it's always good to know that strangers think so, too. ;)

Elisa312 (from GP and now TheBump).

Mrs. Alex P said...

Hey girl, I gave you an award today! You can check it out on my blog. I have been following you for a while now and it has been such a pleasure watching your little ones grow. I can't believe how big they are getting :-)

Anne said...

Wow I am so behind! You have posted some really great pictures lately, they are getting so big too!!

Megan said...

Pure love for the photos! congrats on going to the store!