Thursday, May 27, 2010

TIDWTFT

What is TIDWTFT, you ask? Well its "Things I Don't Want To Forget Thursday" That's right, I am starting a weekly installment. Time is going by way too fast with Emma and Joshua so I want to make sure I remember one thing they are doing each week. So here goes:

Both:

We switched to faster flow bottles and after much gurgling and spilling, they figured it out! Feedings are going much quicker and they are even eating more. Yesterday both of them ate close to 30 oz, woohoo!

Emma:



She has learned to make a sound like "blowing raspberries" She puts her lips together and blows out and her little lips vibrate and the spit starts flying. When she does it, she normally laughs and then does it again. So cute.

Josh:

He loves cereal so much that I have started giving him some actual food. I started with pureed apples and he loves it. He still makes the "eh, eh, eh" sound to get more food and he opens his mouth when he is ready for more. He is so adorable. Oh, he also has hair buds again! It looks like this might be "forever hair." I have washed his head a few times since its come in and it hasn't come off so maybe this is it.




If anyone else is interested in doing TIDWTFT with me, go for it! And let me know if you do it because I want to check yours out.

Almost the weekend, hope everyone is having a good one!

4 comments:

mtendere said...

I think it's a fabulous idea. I'm going to try, but I don't know if I'll keep up with it. I'm going to go make a post right now!

Carly said...

I think I am going to do TIDWTFT= love the idea and i love reading about E*J

Jeannie said...

I'm glad I read your blog just now because I am updating about all the cool things they've done this week. So I've linked your blog in my post for TIDWTFT. I hope I can keep up with it the way I'd like to :)

Megan said...

I like that idea! Its something I would like to try also. I LOVE hearing about all the new things they do!