Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekend Fun

We had a lot of fun this weekend. On Saturday, we spent the day with Dan and his family.


Josh and Dan's grandma


Daddy and Josh


Emma and Mommy

Family picture

Emma and Dan's Uncle John

Dan's Aunt Bette and Josh
Uncle Kevin and Soon-t0-be Aunt Bryony



And on Sunday, we spent time with my family:


My Grandpa, Dad and Dan with Josh

Emma



Emma and my grandma

My grandparents with Emma


My dad making Josh laugh

Dan and Josh

My grandma, sister and the babies

My sister and Josh

So that's our weekend, hope you and your family had a nice one too. And a big thanks to all of our troops who have fought to keep our country safe. God Bless You!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a great weekend with wonderful family!

mtendere said...

So cute! They are growing so fast!

Shanny said...

Wonderful pics Shannon! Unbelievable how big they are getting!

Lindsay said...

Great picts!

Mrs.F said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend with our family! The babies look so cute!!

Scullyhoyy said...

aww what great pictures. I love the family one it melts my heart.

Megan said...

awesome pictures! And adorable outfits (as always!)

flojat said...

Aw, what a great, family filled holiday weekend!

shannon said...

I am having a giveaway and would love for you to check it out!

Anne said...

Great pictures! And wow, Josh looks really long in one of them...!