Monday, July 26, 2010

Anniversary and teeth and poopies, oh my!



What a hodge-podge of a post title, right? But thats just some of the stuff going on around here.

Today is my and Dan's 7 year anniversary. 7 years! I am amazed to see how far we have come. We got married when we were 24 and our lives have changed so much since then. I am so lucky to have a husband who is right by my side through everything we've been through.


In teeth news, Josh got his second one! Right next to his first. And Emma is diligently working on hers, too. Her little gums are red and she is constantly slobbering on her hand. Its just a matter of time before hers start popping up.


And in poopie news (I seriously can't believe I am even talking about this) that's literally all Emma and Josh do anymore. We have started feeding solids twice a day and my once-a-day poopers have turned into four-times-a-day poopers! Emma even pooped on me at the mall yesterday and I had to continue to carry her around so I could cover the poop on my shirt because I was not done shopping yet. (That is totally me- to continue shopping, even though I have been pooped on) Oh and they are making a habit of going in the middle of the night, too, which means I have been getting up around, oh 3 AM, to change two dirty diapers. Fun!

So that's what we are up to. Hope everyone has a nice week!


Me, my sister, my brother-in-law and Dan with the babies. We are silly!


Josh

Emma


These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the poop story - I think all of us moms have a story like that!

Happy anniversary and have a great day!

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary!

Leslie said...

Poop on the shirt just means that you get new shirt at the mall! :) You were already there. :)

Alicea said...

:( Boo for middle of the night poopies! Happy Anniversary!

Megan said...

happy anniversary, I can relate on the poopage (it only gets worse when you go from 2 meals to 3 meals), and the photos are priceless! Goofy you are!

Shanny said...

Happy belated anniversary!

I feel like I'm falling in your shoes.... next year when I reach my 7th anniversary I will also be a mom of boy/girl twins.. and to think I've been following you since our TTC struggles, I just hope I lose the weight like you seem to have done, you look so great =)

Mrs.F said...

Happy anniversary!!!

The Lane Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope that you had a great one!!

Okay the poop story..it made me laugh a little only because I have been there done that and now can laugh about it. I have come to realize that as a mom there is always something showing up on my clothes for pop to vomit to boogers to smeared food...oh well, wouldn't trade it for the world :)

I LOVED all of the pictures of you guys and the babies they are just so cute. I have to say that they look A LOT alike and are getting cuter and cuter!!