Thursday, July 15, 2010

TIDWTFT

Another Thursday, another post. Where does the time go?

Joshua:



1. He has learned how to lift his Fisher Price crib soother up off the side of the crib and then drop it back down. When he does it, it sounds like someone is banging on our front door. We tried to tie it down tighter but he still finds a way to lift it up and drop it down.

2. He does this thing where he lays on his belly and then lifts his arms and legs up off the ground, like he is a flying airplane. The kid is so strong!


Emma:



1. She is on the move! I can't really call it crawling, but its pretty close. She gets up on all fours and then pushes herself forward. She can move about 10 feet in distance in just a minute or two so she is pretty quick. She will also change directions if she seems something else she wants to get to. I can't believe she can move like that.

2. She has a huge obsession with TV remotes. She actually loves to crawl to the remote and if you put a toy and a remote in front of her, she will most likely pick the remote. I actually couldn't get the remote out of her hand this morning and she started crying when I took it from her, she is so cute.


Oh, I took Emma to the pediatrician yesterday and her diaper rash is actually a yeast infection. Poor baby! We have two ointments (both over the counter- one is an anti-fungal and the other is a healing antibiotic) and will continue with the diaper rash cream, too. Im hoping this clears up soon for her!

Almost the weekend, hope everyone is enjoying their week!

7 comments:

Kelly and Natalie said...

Poor Emma! I hope she feels better soon! And the remote obsession doesn't stop any time soon. Natalie still runs for them when she sees them. :) I love their pictures, so cute as always!

LOVEDBYD said...

I hope Emma feels better soon! Great summer pictures!

Aaliyah said...

Shannon, I haven't visited in months, nor have I updated my own blog (but I did 2nite!) The babies are adobrable, just wanted to drop in and say hi!

The Lane Family said...

First off your kids are so darn cute!! They have the biggest eyes, I LOVE them!!!

I love to hear how they are growing and what they are up too every week and you will be so glad that you wrote it down.

Second, sorry about Miss Emma's yeast infection on her bum. Our pediatrician gave me a great prescription for creme and we just always have it on hand in case one of them starts getting the nasty yeast rash. I hope she is feeling better!!!

Jamie said...

I hope your sweet girl feels better! I stumbled upon your blog and LOVE it! I'm expecting twin girls in October...I noticed you talking about your "pump" in your last post, which gives me encouragement that it really CAN be done with twins!!!

check out my blog

momsstorytelling.blogspot.com

♥RedRose101307♥ said...

i hope Emma feels better soon hun!!

i hear you on the remote obsession, we gave mia an old one with the batteries taken out of it and she's in love with it!!

Megan said...

I've heard of diaper rashes really being yeast infections. Besides the ointments they gave you, did they give any other ideas on how to get rid of it and keep it from coming back? I'm going to send you a link on fb to something that you might find useful. I know I did.
Otherwise, I can't believe how grown they are already! I bet they will be crawling by 8 mos!