Sunday, July 11, 2010

A tooth and the mall

On Friday, I was feeding Josh and I saw a little white speck on his gums. I stuck my finger in there and sure enough, he has his first tooth! I am trying to get a picture of it but he seems to have the tooth on lockdown, he won't let me in there. I can't believe it- my baby has a tooth!

We took Emma and Joshua to the mall for the first time yesterday. They loved to look at all of the stores and Josh loved the mirrors. Of course we brought our camera and took some pictures!


Josh in the car before we went in the mall

And Emma. (She looks so much like Dan in this picture!)

Josh and the mirror

Outside the mall

3 comments:

Megan said...

LOVE IT! His face in the mirror is PRICELESS! And what is with that goofy face she's making? What characters! You can see SO much personality now! Isn't it amazing how much they change day to day?

Lindsay said...

So precious!

Mrs.F said...

Yay for his first tooth! Gianna has always loved mirrors too :)