Sunday, August 1, 2010

Can't nobody hold me down

Our little Emma is officially on the move and into everything. EVERYTHING. Here is a sequence of pictures I took last night. She basically pulled herself into a standing position on the arm of the couch and tried to nosedive off the side of the couch in an attempt to get into a basket of bibs.

Emma on her way to the edge of the couch...

...and she spots the bibs...

...and reaches over...

...before daddy has to stop her!

So cute!



She also got her first tooth on Thursday. Its still just a little pointy, white mark on her gum but its a tooth! Pretty cool.

I am headed back to work tomorrow after being off for a week. My heart actually hurts as much as it did when I went back after maternity leave. I really enjoyed being off for an entire week with Emma and Josh.

Hope everyone enjoys their week!

7 comments:

Alicea said...

Just wait until they start walking! :)

Jessica said...

She's adorable!! They are going to be very busy soon!!

Amy said...

So cute! I've missed reading your blog but finally have a free moment while Andrew is napping. I can't believe how big they've gotten!

Lindsay said...

So cute! She's definitely on the move!!

LOVEDBYD said...

I can't believe how big they are getting.......so cute!
PS. I changed my blog, here's the new link http://ourlifeandif.blogspot.com/

flojat said...

Busted! I love her little face after getting caught. ;-)

And I'm so glad you enjoyed your week off with your adorable kiddos!

The Lane Family said...

I am so sorry that your heart is aching again to have to say goodbye to your sweet, cute little kids.

I must say that as hard as it is staying home and at times I miss my career A LOT it has also been wonderful as well. It is always hard no matter what choices we decide on :) Hang in there!!

I just LOVED the pictures of Miss Emma being on the move she is obviously a girl who knows what she wants!!