Sunday, August 22, 2010

First trip to the playground


We had our first trip to the playground and first play date yesterday. My friend from work, Pearl, has two girls Isabella (4.5) and Serena (4 months) and we got to meet them at the park. Emma and Josh had fun looking at all the new things and crawling in the grass. Both of them tried to eat a fist full of it, of course. Neither of them liked swinging too much but both of them loved Serena and Bella. We had such a nice day!

Emma and Josh in the grass

All four kids


Emma swinging on her own

Josh sitting on a big rock (and Dan holding him up, of course!)


Pearl and I with Em and Josh

Dan swinging with Josh


Emma and her new friend, Bella

3 comments:

The Lane Family said...

So cute, so cute!!!! I think that it is funny that they wanted to eat the grass. The first time I put my kids on the grass they freaked out and started crying!!!

I loved all of the fun pictures and it looks like they had a great time!!!

Lindsay said...

Looks like you all had a great time!

Jess said...

Great pictures! Looks like they enjoyed it:)