I didn't forget about TIDWTFT, I just ran out of time yesterday. Between work and two teething babies, it was kind of a rough day. But here goes!
1. I have started giving them puffs and yogurt melts and they love them. They can almost pick them up and put them in their mouth but most of the time, I have to put them in their mouth.
1. She seems to be pretty clingy with me now. She cries when I leave the room and she is always holding out her arms to me. Once I hold her, she puts her little head on my shoulder or stares intently at my face. So sweet!
2. She is already working on her second tooth, the one right next to the first. She has been pretty upset about it, especially at night. I've had to put her in the pack n' play in our living room two nights this week because she cries at night and wakes up Josh.
1. He looks like he is trying to crawl. He can get up onto all fours but once he is there, he just looks around and then falls. Im sure crawling is just around the corner for him.
2. He is working on his fourth tooth, I can't believe it! He seems to be a bit better with handling the pain from teething but he has been kind of cranky, too.
No pictures right now. I have some new ones on the camera and we plan to take more this weekend so I will do a post on Sunday with pictures. TGIF!
2 days ago