Thursday, September 16, 2010

TIDWTFT

This week has went so fast, probably because we have so much going on. Dan's brother is getting married this weekend so we have had bachelor/bachelorette cookouts or dinners, the rehearsal on Friday and then the wedding on Saturday. It will be the first night and then day that we are both away from Emma and Josh at the same time. Although we are going to miss them, we are looking forward to it, too!


Josh:



1. He has said "Mama" finally! He says it slow and choppy at first but once it comes out, he will babble it a few times. So precious.


Emma:



1. She is getting her third tooth- the top one. I think I might see the fourth one coming too. We'll see!


Both:





1. They have been so cute this week as they are learning to play with one another. Emma will crawl down the hall and Josh will follow her. Emma then stops and turns back to look at Josh. He laughs, she laughs and then she turns around and keeps crawling. When they reach the end of the hall, normally someone tries to crawl over the other and then Emma heads back down the hall. I could watch them do that all day!

7 comments:

Jeannie said...

I think it's awesome that they are playing/interacting with each other. My guys tend to fight when they're paying attention to each other.

LOVEDBYD said...

They are getting so big :::tear::: They are absolutely precious! Have a great time at the wedding.

Tara White said...

I haven't checked in lately and it's so good to see pics of the kiddos. I can't wait to see them again. We need to find a time to get together. It's again crazy since i'm back to work. HAve a great weekend. Tara

Mrs. Hoppy said...

I LOVE the story of them playing in the hall - I'm sure it is the cutest!

The Lane Family said...

I love how they are starting to play and interact with each other that is so sweet and cute!!! My girls lvoe to play together as well but they also fight like crazy :)

I love the picture of them in their little feet pajama's. I love those kind of PJ's and love when it gets cold enough for them to wear them.

Good Luck with all of the upcoming weddings!!

Jessica said...

How cute that they are starting to play together!!

laurapile said...

Hey, I am new to your blog! your kids are adorable!!! :) so cute they are crawling now I am excited for my little guy to get mobile...err I think :)