Thursday, September 30, 2010

TIDWTFT





I was in Columbus yesterday for work and it was so fun to come home and have two little heads turn in their highchairs to see me and then squeal, pound on their trays and reach up their arms to me. So precious!


Josh:

1. He is getting another tooth- #7. He is really starting to look like a little boy with all of these teeth!

2. He clapped for the first time. He does a lot of waving his hands around and smacking his tummy but the other day I clapped in front of him and he did it back 4 or 5 times.


Emma:

1. When she is excited, she makes this noise that can only be explained as a dog panting. She scrunches up her face when she makes it and its so funny.

2. She loves to play "Where's mommy?" I will put a blanket over me and call out "Wherrreee's Mommy" and she comes crawling as quick as she can (panting, of course) and pulls the blanket off of me. She also likes to play "Where's Emma" and I put the blanket over her.


Here are some more pics from the 9 month Photo Shoot. They show how hard it is to get pics of two babies!




2 comments:

mtendere said...

Love it! Sprout does the dog panting thing, too. She thinks it's hilarious!

The Lane Family said...

What a fun and cute game to play!! I love that age when they get so excited to see you when you re-appear after covering your head!!

That sounds really cute about the dog panting you will have to get some video.

I am sorry but I laughed about the pictures because I REALLY understand what you are saying when it comes to pictures!!