Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wedding Fun




We had Dan's brother Kevin's wedding on Saturday and Dan and I were both in it. So we spent Friday night at the Rehearsal and Dinner and then Saturday at the wedding. My parents and my sister helped us by watching Emma and Josh on those days and it was the first time that Dan and I were away at the same time.

We had a great day, here are some pics:



Dan's oldest brother, Donnie and middle brother, Kevin

The Groves boys and the bride, Bryony

Emma and me before I left

Josh and me before the rehearsal dinner

Dan and me with the kids

7 comments:

Jeannie said...

That's a very sweet family photo. Dan is significantly taller than his brothers :) I have to ask, how do you say his new wife's name?

The Lane Family said...

I love the family photo. You have a beautiful family!!

I really like both of your dresses you look great!!!

Lindsay said...

So cute! Looks like you all had a blast!

The Steens said...

Great family photo!

Amy said...

Such nice pictures! You look beautiful!

Lani said...

Make sure you email me about your prize from the Blog For A Cure Blog Party! Thanks for participating!

LOVEDBYD said...

What a beautiful family!!!