No pictures this week but I will post some soon because we just got a new camera- A Canon Rebel T21 ::::Swoon:::: I love it already!
1. They love to carry toys and remotes over to the wood floor and throw them to listen to the sound they make. They scrunch up their face in anticipation of the sound.
2. We dropped a bottle this week so we are down to 3 8 OZ bottles and 3 solid meals per day. They are doing great with it and still love noodles, cooked carrots, cooked apples and cheerios.
3. They have both stood up and let go of whatever they were holding on to but can't do it for long
4. They love Baby Einstein, especially the Baby Moves, one. Both laugh at the babies on the screen.
1. She loves to be held by me and if she bumps her head or falls down, she crawls right to me and wants to be held.
1. He loves when Dan hides on the side of the bed and then sticks his head back up. Josh will squeal with laughter and then bury his head in the pillow, like he is trying to hide from him.
We are going to try to go to a pumpkin patch this weekend and get some pictures, wish us luck!
2 days ago