Friday, October 15, 2010

TIDWTFTish

This week, Emma and Joshua have really started to interact with one another more and will also play together on the floor for quite some time. They steal toys, laugh at each other, crawl after one another and it is easily the cutest thing I have every seen.


Emma:

She is the most determined baby I have ever met. If she wants to get to something or reach an object, she finds a way to do it. This week, she tried and tried to find a way to get down the one step to our living room and she tried 10 different ways until she figured it out. She is also starting to climb onto toys to get onto other toys and was trying to fit her foot into the rung of the Super Yard.

Josh:

He is such a silly baby. This week, I was crawling on the kitchen floor to pick up food and sippy cups they had dropped and Josh was laughing hysterically because he thought I was hiding from him. When I would peak my head up, he would squeal with laughter. He also has the best smile- its so big and his whole face lights up when he smiles.

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Can yours please teach mine how to play together nicely? The majority of their interaction is negative. Like "get out of my way!" There are moments when they do act sweet together, but those moments aren't often. Makes me a bit sad actually.

lynn.marie said...

Your pictures look great! Don't you just LOVE your DSLR camera?? I got one in June and am obsessed with it :)

Lindsay said...

great picts!

The Lane Family said...

That is so darn cute that they are playing together and I must admit I love when my girls do that it just makes me smile as long as they don't start punching and hitting each other :)

Miss EMMA....she is obviously a girl who has a lot to do and is not going to let life get in her way....I LOVE IT!!!