Sunday, November 21, 2010

11 months






Emma and Josh have been 11 months for 4 days now and its not that I forgot about the post, its just that I had to find the time to write it.

The morning of their 11 month birthday, Dan and I were walking down the hall to wake them up and I said "Next time we wake them up like this, they will be ONE YEAR old" and I stopped in my tracks. A year. Craziness!


Emma:


- Eats 3 bottles per day, 6 oz a bottle
- Wears size 3 diapers during the day and size 4 at night
- Wears 12 month clothes but can still fit in her 9 month
- Is trying to walk all the time. She took 12 consecutive steps the other day!
- Loves oatmeal, toast, noodles and yogurt
- Can do "So Big" and loves to mimic sounds
- Has the giggles a lot lately
- Does not like to sit still, its impossible to change her diaper
- Screams like crazy when I dress her. Can't nobody hold her down...

Joshua:


- Eats 3 bottles per day, 6 oz a bottle. Also loves his sippy cup!
- Loves all food. He can eat a plate of noodles and veggies quicker than me. Not a huge fan of yogurt though.
- Wears size 3 diapers during the day and size 4 at night
- Wears 12 month clothes and some 18 month, too. Although he is long, he is thin so his pants are always falling down
- Loves to walk while holding our hands but has not tried to step on his own
- Keeps leaning his head back while sitting and doing a slow fall to the ground
- Likes to wave "bye-bye"
- Also screams like crazy when I dress him.


The best part of having two babies at once is watching them together. Im serious, they love to wrestle. Love it. They roll around with one another and the only time I break it up is when Josh pulls Emma's hair. Or bites her. We need to work on both of those, he can be kind of rough!

I can't believe that in a couple weeks, I will have two toddlers at my house. Where did this last year go?!

Emma wrestling with Josh



"What Mom, you said no biting or pulling hair and Im not doing THAT"

Emma is not always a fan of the wrestling

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, 11 months old! Isn't it just crazy how the time flies by? They are so precious and adorable. :) We have lots of wrestling going on here too. Maybe it's a twin thing. It is so wonderful to watch them grow together and learn about the world together. Enjoy every moment. C&J just turned 19 months and I can't believe they will be TWO years old in 5 short months!

Lindsay said...

Poor Emma! LOL! those pictures are priceless!

flojat said...

Oh my goodness, look at them wrestling! I love it! At least Emma had the upper hand in that first photo! And they are not almost a year old. I'm just going to refuse to believe that part.

The Lane Family said...

11 months!! I remember first finding your blog when you were still pregnant and look at them now!!!

I have to laugh at the wrestling pictures even though it makes my heart ache for EMMA because having two girls they do wrestle but will give in...but a boy and a girl Emma will be tough!!

They are so adorable and just so darn cute!!!

Alicea said...

That 11 months went by SO fast!

Those pictures are hilarious. :)

Mrs.F said...

They are so cute!!! I seriously can't believe they are going to be 1 year in less than a month. It feels like yesterday when we were all on the GP board!