Thursday, November 25, 2010

TIDWTFT- the Thankful version

I always have so much to be thankful for. Life is not perfect and there are people I wish were still here to be a part of my life but I am blessed to be able to get up every day in my warm house, pour myself a cup of coffee and then hear the laughter of my sweet babies.

I am thankful for the way that Josh loves when I tickle his back. He will lay his head on my lap and then stay still while I run my finger up his back and arms. He will let me do it for so long and he just smiles.

I am thankful for the way that Emma crawls (or sometimes now runs) away when we try to get her. We might just be playing or I might be trying to grab the remote or phone from her but when I do, she just picks up speed and tries to get away- laughing the entire time.

I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving- God is good!


Joshua with his singing bear

Emma in her diaper

Josh playing with my grandparents


Emma with my grandpa

1 comments:

flojat said...

I love you and your beautiful children. Thank you for sharing them with us!