Thursday, November 18, 2010

TIDWTFT








Oh boy, its been a long week over here. I've been doing day trips for work and Josh has been under the weather. I am so glad its Thursday, I don' think I can handle more than one more day of this week!


Emma:





1. She has become such a mimic. She loves to make this "mmmm, ahhhh" sound (the sound you'd make if you were drinking something) and she does it after you drink, whether you make the noise or not. Its precious. She also loves to take her finger and run it over her lips and make a "brbrbrbrb" sound.

2. She spits out food when we try to feed her. She does eventually eat but she has to spit it out a couple times before she chews and swallows it. She does this with almost everything- cheese, noodles, bread, chicken. Doesn't matter.

Joshua:






1. He loves when Dan holds him in this funny way he made up, I included a picture of it. I don't know how Dan thought of this but as soon as he did it with Josh, he laughed so hard and then cried when he put him down. So now he has to do it all the time!

2. We had our first encounter with sickness last weekend and this week with Josh. In short, he had a fever and was fussy last weekend and really looked like he was teething. He got a couple doses of Ibuprofen (generic, of course) but still looked miserable. I left early Tuesday morning for Columbus and didn't get to see either of them before I left. Later that morning, he developed a horrible rash and the pediatrician asked me to bring him in that night. So at 5 pm, I was finally able to get him in and the pediatrician determined the rash was the result of the illness he had over the weekend and it should go away on its own. (3 days later and its 90% gone) It was just so sad to see him so miserable, I don't know how I am going to handle anymore sickness- I could barely get through a minor virus and rash!


Hope everyone is having a good week!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Glad everyone is starting to feel better! Evan developed that rash after his last virus, too. Freaked me out but it didn't seem to bother him at all. Have a good weekend!

flojat said...

I am continually amazed by how gorgeous your children are!

The Lane Family said...

First off...sick babies is not fun for them or mom and dad and it is always heaven when they get feeling better!!! Even less fun when Daddy is sick as well!!! I am glad things are looking up!!

Miss Emma and her food...so funny. We never quite look at food the same again after having kids :)

I love the way your husband holds Josh that is so funny but you can tell he likes it by his cute face.

The last picture is my favorite because it is so cute of them busy taking on their world and LOVING it!!!!

Plus that first year birthday is just around the corner.

Mrs. Hoppy said...

They are getting so big! I love the picture of Josh's favorite way to be held - too funny!