Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey Day pictures



We got to celebrate Thanksgiving on Thursday with my family and Friday with Dan's family and Josh and Emma loved it! They both ate turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls, sweet potatoes, cranberry relish and some mandarin oranges. My sister even gave Emma a taste of whipped cream! Here are some of our pics:


Me, Emma and Josh


With daddy

Josh trying to walk


Emma all dressed up


Josh and Emma in their PJs with Dan and my dad

With my mom

Josh

Josh with daddy

Emma with me and my sister


Emma and me

Emma showing off her walking skills


Josh and Emma

4 comments:

Krisy said...

Cute pictures, love their outfits, they are so adorable...i know what you mean about time flying by, its absolutly crazy a year has almost gone by.

Alicea said...

So cute! They'll be walking in no time - watch out! :)

The Lane Family said...

Shannon you look great in the pictures and are such a cute mom!!! I can tell your husband is a great dad as well.

Their outfits were adorable and it sounds like they LOVED their first Thanksgiving food!!

The picture of Miss Emma walking or attempting is adorable!!!

flojat said...

I love their little outfits! Soooo cute!