Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Christmas!


Well we survived our first Christmas with toddlers! Last Christmas was actually easier compared to this year.

Last year:



This year:


Its funny, I thought last year was so hard. I had two little babies and we didn't always know what we were doing. It was hard to get up every 2 hours and pump and even just go anywhere with them. This year, it was hard in a different way. Emma and Josh are into everything, they whine and cry when they don't get what they want (which is all the time) and both of them are pretty clingy right now.

Of course, there was a lot of good parts of Christmas, too! We had both of our families over for Christmas Eve and then went to my parent's house for Christmas Day. Emma and Josh got tons of great presents including Little People sets, V-tech Train, an Elmo riding airplane, a Little Tikes basketball hoop and picnic table, books and tons of clothes. They still aren't really into opening the gifts but they loved to play with them when we came home.

Here are some pictures from the two days:


Our entire families

Emma and Josh left out cookies for Santa

My mom reading to Josh

Josh in his Christmas Eve outfit

Emma in her Christmas Eve outfit

Emma and Josh with their presents from Santa


Josh at my parent's house

Opening gifts


Emma, my dad and her new doggy


Josh opening a present from my sister

Emma with all the presents

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."


2 comments:

Krisy said...

I said the same exact thing yesterday, last xmas was sooo much easier, they slept the whole time! Mine are whiny and clingy to right now, it must be the age! Glad you had a great xmas!

Leslie said...

My daughter is 7. Every year Christmas is hard in a different way. However, every year that when she wakes up and has that beautiful smile that kids have on Christmas morning, it's so worth it! I'm dreading the fact that I only have a year (or two maybe) until y daughter figures out "Santa".

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! Have a great New Year too!