Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TIDWTFT



I know its only Wednesday but I am headed to Columbus today for work and won't be back until tomorrow night. (boo-hoo, I hate being away from home especially now that Emma and Josh are here) So I wanted to get my post out today. The pictures are from the Christmas pictures we took. We need to get more of just Emma and Josh by themselves. We did get a couple good ones of Emma but most of the ones of Josh turned out similar to the one I posted- he is so funny!

Emma:

1. She got her 7th tooth on Monday. I just happened to see it peaking through when she opened her mouth.

2. She is really walking now. She can walk around the room, change directions and even change from carpet to wood floor. She is still unsteady but she is getting a lot better. I also saw her stand from a squatted position on the floor.



Josh:

1. He is such a boy and has started to get a little too rough with Emma (and with us, too) He likes to bite, pull hair and grab at your face. I know he is doing it in a playful way but we are trying to work with him. I have been giving him a stuffed dog and say "show me nice with the doggy" and then I pet the dog. Josh will do one nice pet and then grab it and shove it in his mouth. Baby steps, I suppose!

2. He has no interest in walking alone. He loves to walk while holding onto our hands or pushing on a toy but not by himself. I have seen him watching Emma walk though so I am sure its only a matter of time.




Our Family



8 comments:

Ava and the Trips said...

Cute family pic!

The Steens said...

beautiful photo Shannon!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Great family pic! Christmas card photo?

Love the dress on your little girl!

Mrs.F said...

They look adorable in their Christmas outfits!

Lulu said...

Love all the pictures. Emma's dress is just adorable!!

The Lane Family said...

Miss Emma walking that is so darn cute and I love when they start walking they are so cute and certain of what they want!!

Mr. Josh and his idea of fun...it sounds just like our oldest twin Kaylee and she is a girl she punches, bites and is one mean honey to say the least...it is not cute but sometimes it is hard not to laugh :) I love the picture of Josh so funny and so cute!!!

flojat said...

I want to frame that last photo and put it on my mantle! Except I don't have a mantle. Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Aaaw, how adorable are they?? And do big now!! How time flies. Lyla had the same Christmas dress last year, love!

~JulyAngel