Thursday, December 23, 2010

TIDWTFT



Before I start my post, I want to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers and suggestions about Josh's eczema. I am so grateful to be able to get advice from people. We are on day 4 of the steroid cream and antibiotic and we are seeing a big improvement with his skin. His face looks a lot better but his back still has a lot of redness, its just lightened. We are waiting anxiously for the allergy test results and pray he continues to get better.


Onto my TIDWTFT!

Emma:



1. She loves to climb. She is able to pull herself up onto the couch and up onto the ottoman. She also loves climbing on big boxes and stood up on one of her presents on her birthday.

2. She has had a fever the past couple days (I am guessing from the shots) and was so tired by 6:00 both nights. Last night, she just laid on the floor and fell asleep sucking her thumb, it was so precious.

Josh:



1. He loves playing with his Mega Bloks but prefers to take apart things we build. He can pick up blocks and put them into the Mega Bloks wagon, too.

2. He refused to sit properly in his Land of Nod chair. He likes to sit on it but he tries to sit at the top of it, on the arm, or he pushes it over and then lays on it. Such a boy!

Both:



1. They got this basketball/football/baseball toy from my parent's for their birthday. It comes with these little basketballs and I hold one and say "dribble, dribble, dribble" and both of them do the same thing, so cute!

2. They went down to one bottle on Sunday and are doing great with the sippy cups. I try not to worry that they aren't drinking enough and just continue to offer them milk or water as often as I can.

Can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. We are having our families over for appetizers, should be fun! Hope everyone has a good day.

4 comments:

Lulu said...

Glad that Josh's eczema seems to be improving and hopefully it continues to do that.
LOVE the picture of Dan and Josh sleeping, sooo cute!

The Lane Family said...

I am glad Josh is doing better and I am sure that within the week things will be much, much better.

That is a bummer that Miss Emma had to deal with a fever and I am glad she is feeling much better.

The picture of Josh and your husband is so darn cute!!

That is adorable about the basketball and the chair...yes, Josh certainly sounds like Aidan was at that age.

Mitzi G. said...

The picture of Josh sleeping is so adorable........they are both so cute & hope your family has a very Merry Christmas!

Krisy said...

Oh my gosh, Josh's eczema brought tears to my eyes, i'm glad some relief is starting for him and I pray he continues to improve! I love that picture of Josh and Daddy passed out!