Thursday, January 20, 2011

TIDWTFT

Emma and Josh have been really fun this week. They are eating good (and ate what we ate for dinner most of the time including tilapia!) and are really interested in playing.

Emma:

Emma with the "pop-pop" They both love this thing!



1. She loves to sit on peoples' laps right now and the second I sit down, she rushes over and tries to get in my lap

2. Dan has been doing this thing where he pretends his fingers are a bee and he "buzzes" around Emma and Josh's head. Josh goes crazy over this and laughs but Emma prefers to just copy Dan doing this and make the "buzz" noise right back at him.

3. I know its early but I swear that when I opened up a piece of cheese in front of her, she looked at me and say "teeze, teeze" Could it be her first word?!


Josh:


Josh playing with the "pop-pop" I hesitate to post pictures of him with his red skin because, I don't know, I just feel sad for him. But the redness doesn't stop the smiling!


1. He has figured out how to open doors. Time to officially baby proof! And now that he has figured it out, he wants to do it all.the.time. Plus, he is teaching it to Emma. Joy!

2. He has started to knock over all of their toys, including their pottery barn toys. So he will be playing with one of them and all of a sudden he will just completely knock it over and move onto the next

3. Josh loves to say "nite-nite" when I tell him its time to go to bed. He says it over and over.


Hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comments:

The Lane Family said...

Shannon it is not to early to think that she said "cheese' in her own way. Avery started saying words at about her age. She also looks like such a big girl with her "pop, pop".

Josh is so cute and the redness is just part of what is happening in his life and I hope that they will be able to help him feel better. It took awhile with Miss Kaylee and Mr. Aidan but they are doing great now and I am sure Josh will be the same :) It is hard as a parent to see our little ones hurt so hang in there.