Thursday, February 10, 2011

TIDWTFT







Both:




1. They both have discovered their belly buttons and if I say "Where is your belly?!", they lift up their shirts and point!

2. They both love the song "Twinkle, Twinkle" and when I sing it, they both take their hands and open and close them, like little twinkling stars, its precious.

Emma:



1. She is a climber! She will climb anything to get where she wants. And if I put something to block her? She'll climb that, too!



Josh:



1. The other day, he was pulling my hair and I said to him "Joshie, you make mommy cry" and I covered my eyes and did a few fake pouts. What did he do? Copied my fake crying with his own silly fake crying. So much for trying to make him feel bad for me!

4 comments:

Mrs. R said...

I'm a new follower. Your kiddos are precious! I have a twin niece and nephew around the same age who I don't get to see often, so it will be fun to see your photos and upates. So cute!

www.ourrfamilyjourney.blogspot.com

Brittney said...

Aww, so sweet. Your twins are getting so big! Seems like just yesterday you were posting about their new arrival. Sounds like they are doing a lot and really starting to develop their own personalities - so fun;)

The Lane Family said...

It is so fun to see how much Josh and Emma are changing and growing. I love the belly button finding ability and the what they do with their hands.

The story about Josh and crying reminds me of something Miss Kaylee would do. Aidan is much more sensitive than Kaylee.

If I pretend to cry he will get really sad...Kaylee will imitate me and then laugh and run off.

lifeasdescribed said...

Just came across your blog and wanted to say hi! I have b/g twins who are almost 11 months old. It's so fun to see what your little ones are up to! I can't believe the belly button thing. That is too stinkin adorable. I am constantly amazed at how broad personalities are at such a young age. Love it!

Looking forward to your updates and seeing what the kids are up to next!

~Cathy
www.lifeasdescribed.com