Thursday, February 17, 2011

TIDWTFT

Well today is Josh and Emma's 14 months Birthday, wow!


Both:

1. They love to stick out their tongues. They also love when I do it, too, and they will reach out and touch my tongue and laugh.

2. They are really interested in music and love when we play it on the TV. They also love theme songs to TV shows, especially "The Office" and "Bones" When those come on, they stop what they are doing, look at the TV, and dance.


Emma:




1. Whenever she sees me, she puts her arms up in the air because she wants me to pick her up. Of course the second I pick her up, she wants to go back down. Go figure!


Josh:



1. He got his first molar last week. Its weird to see such a big tooth in his mouth. He was not any fussier than usual when it came in but I did notice him rubbing his gums more.



Another month down. Time is flying!

7 comments:

osuraj said...

Claire does the exact same thing as Emma...wants picked up then back down immediately after. Fickle ladies!

A said...

Wow! Look at Emma hair! She's so beautiful! They are getting so big! I can't believe it's been 14 months since their births!

The Lane Family said...

I love the how Emma wants down and then up again..all my kids did that at about the same age.

I am glad one molar is in..I think those were the hardest for my kids and understandably so.

Krista said...

I found your blog back when I was pregnant with my twin boys, who are nine days younger than your twins, I have read it ever since. It is neat to see what other twins who are the same age are up to. I recently started a blog, it is http://mommyofgg.blogspot.com/ if you would like to check it out.

The Lane Family said...

Shannon..for some reason my computer will not let me leave comment on your photo blog (which is great). So I will leave it here and try another browser next time.

I LOVE the idea to help with the puking activity. SO smart!!!!

Alicea said...

Kyle has always loved the theme song to The Office, too. Ever since he was a tiny baby. Too funny!

Nicole said...

They are adorable!!! I just found your blog and I think it's great! You have two cute kids!!