Thursday, February 24, 2011

TIDWTFT

This has been an absolutely dreadful week with work (just really busy, I am working 12 hours a day) so I have not posted since my last TIDWTFT, ugh!

Emma and Josh have been so much fun this week. I feel like they are turning into little people and are learning new things every week. Without a doubt, the best part of my day is the last few hours when I get to be with them.


Both:

1. They have learned to identify their noses and belly buttons. If I ask where they are, they point right to them! Josh is also interested in trying to find other peoples' belly buttons.

2. They are getting good at taking commands like "Clap" "Wave Bye-Bye" or "Get Mommy a certain toy"

3. They love to dance and as soon as I put the TV on, they assume I am going to put on the digital cable music station and start dancing. Their dancing, however, looks like a mix between doing the twist and exercise squats.


(I put these photos in my 365 Blog but they are so cute so I am putting them here, too!)

Emma:







1. She has learned how to burp and rock her baby but she isn't too gentle when she does it. The baby ends up getting a good whack across the back but its still the thought that counts.


Josh:




1. He is such a goofy little guy. If I even get close to him and pretend to tickle him, he freaks out and starts laughing. He also squeals with laughter and runs away if I tell him "Im going to get you!"

3 comments:

The Lane Family said...

I am sorry that you have had to work such a crazy schedule. Hopefully it will settle down for you!!

That is so funny about their dancing..I think it is fun to watch them grow, change and try new things :)

The bath pictures are great and I love all of their fun bath toys..one can never have to many fun, colorful bath toys..or so my kids tell me :)

Jeannie said...

Lucas does the same thing when it comes to tickling. So cute.

We do the same thing to their hair too.

Nicole said...

So cute!!! I love Emma's mohawk!!