Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bitty Bows Boutique Review

I was contacted by Bitty Bows Boutique and they asked me if I'd like to try one of their Handmade Baby Hair bows for Emma. I checked out their website and saw that "fine hair is their specialty" so I knew I was in the right place! Emma actually has been getting a lot of hair lately but its fine hair so when I try to put a bow in her hair, it just ends up slipping off.

I checked out their website, which is filled with many cute items, and finally decided on the Bitty Mouse Minnie Hair Clip. Emma loves Minnie Mouse (she tries to kiss her on the TV screen!) and I was certain she would love the clip.

As soon as it came, Emma wanted to play with it! She kept touching it and looking at the sequined Minnie.

The first thing I noticed is that the clip was beautiful! it was well made with great attention to detail. It came wrapped in a nice box and any little girl would feel so special to get any item from Bitty Bows Boutique.


Next, I placed the bow in her hair and couldn't believe it! It stayed in! Even if Emma would only stay still long enough (man that kid can move!) for me to get a small amount of hair in the clip, it stayed put!



Aside from the Minnie Mouse Clips, Bitty Bows Boutique also offers many other flower hair clips, baby and girl headbands, and special occasion items, too! Check out their cute Easter items- its just around the corner!


Take the time to check out Bitty Bows Boutique and let me know how you like their products. I know you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Alicea said...

Cute! Those look perfect for newborns, too.

The Lane Family said...

I am so excited that you shared this product and this sight because both of my girls have super fine hair as well and even though they are older trying to keep hair in a bow gets tough...thank you, thank you!!

As note Avery LOVES Minnie Mouse too so they will be a hit :)

Carolyn said...

Super cute! I just wish I have a daughter.
Custom Patches