Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

We had a nice Easter. For the third year in a row, we had my family and Dan's family over to our house. Last year, Emma and Josh were so small and things were a lot harder. This year, it was easier. They were able to play, open up Easter baskets and sit at the table at eat dinner with us, it was a lot of fun! I hope everyone had a good Easter. Here are some pictures from the day.
















"Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation testifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives"


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute family photo! I love the kids outfits.

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter! I can't believe how much Josh looks like a little man in his argyle outfit!

Jen said...

Their little outfits are adorable!