3 days ago
Thursday, April 21, 2011
1. I am not sure we will be welcome back to the pediatrician's office ever again. We went for their 15 month appointment (albeit a month late...) and they both screamed. From the minute I removed their diapers so that they could be weighed until the minute we left. Like high pitched, hysterical, you-would-think-someone-was-murdering-them screaming. Screamed. Dan and I just laughed because it was so ridiculous.
2. They have said a lot more words this week. I've heard "toe" "door" "deer" oh and Josh's new one is "no, no, no" while shaking his head. I wonder where he gets that...
1. Dan's parents have a picture of George Washington and when you point to it and say "Who is that?" she looks at the picture and says "Gorge" Cutest.thing.ever
2. She measured 33 1/2 inches (95%) and 22lbs 4 oz (50%) She is gaining on Josh!
1. He loves to be chased and he loves when you wrestle him. Sometimes, he will run by you and try to get your attention and if you say "Im going to get you" he squeals with laughter. He also loves when we lay on the floor because he dives right on top of us so that we will wrestle with him.
2. He measured 34 inches (95%) and 23lbs 12 oz (25%) Both of them are so long and lean!
Posted by Shannon at 5:00 AM