Thursday, April 21, 2011

TIDWTFT





Both:

1. I am not sure we will be welcome back to the pediatrician's office ever again. We went for their 15 month appointment (albeit a month late...) and they both screamed. From the minute I removed their diapers so that they could be weighed until the minute we left. Like high pitched, hysterical, you-would-think-someone-was-murdering-them screaming. Screamed. Dan and I just laughed because it was so ridiculous.

2. They have said a lot more words this week. I've heard "toe" "door" "deer" oh and Josh's new one is "no, no, no" while shaking his head. I wonder where he gets that...

Emma:



1. Dan's parents have a picture of George Washington and when you point to it and say "Who is that?" she looks at the picture and says "Gorge" Cutest.thing.ever

2. She measured 33 1/2 inches (95%) and 22lbs 4 oz (50%) She is gaining on Josh!


Josh:




1. He loves to be chased and he loves when you wrestle him. Sometimes, he will run by you and try to get your attention and if you say "Im going to get you" he squeals with laughter. He also loves when we lay on the floor because he dives right on top of us so that we will wrestle with him.

2. He measured 34 inches (95%) and 23lbs 12 oz (25%) Both of them are so long and lean!

3 comments:

Alicea said...

Kyle screams like that at every appointment. :(

Mrs. Hoppy said...

They are getting so big! Love the pictures!

The Lane Family said...

I am sorry Shannon but I am glad to know I am not the only one who had that experience at the Doctor's office. I think it is about that age..or with my son it was if they tried to look at his ears.

I think that is so cute how Josh likes to wrestle it makes me smile...that is a boy thing for sure. My son has ALWAYS LOVED TO DO THAT!!

They are growing up and I have to smile because my twins will be 3 and they just barely are a pound bigger than Emma and Josh but are very, very BUSY..maybe a preemie thing.

They are adorable and I hope they have a WONDERFUL Easter!!