Thursday, April 28, 2011

TIDWTFT



I was off of work 3 days this week which gave me much needed time with Emma and Josh, we had a nice time together!


Both:



1. They are both still really into reading. When you read to them, they are constantly pointing stuff out. Or if they don't know what the item is, they point to it and say "Eh?" They also fight to sit in our lap when we read to them. I try to put them each on my lap but they end up pushing one another off. Not much for sharing!

2. They both really enjoy eating. They can eat a banana or an orange about as fast as I can. They also really love waffles and peas right now.


Emma:



1. I must have said something was "cool" this week because now Emma keeps saying "Coo!" And its funny if you ask her "Emma, is this dolly cool?" She sometimes doesn't even look at it but just says "Coo" So cute!

Josh:



1. He loves to give people stuff. He is constantly giving us things he picks up or his cups and toys. But the cutest thing is that he will pick up Emma's doll and give it to her. So sweet!

3 comments:

The Lane Family said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! I just smiled and laughed as I read this post because the whole thing of both of them sitting on your lap as you read is so familiar...the girls are awful about that. I try different knees telling each one this is there area etc...but they are not into the whole sharing thing at ALL.

I also love how Josh will get Emma her baby so sweet..what a great brother!!!

Shanny said...

They are so incredibly adorable!!! And "coo"! :)
I haven't tried to sit them both on my lap to read, they are still little and it just won't work out but I can already tell that they'll be the same as yours lol

Suzanne said...

They are so cute! I'm new to your blog and just wanted to say "hi". I have 18 month old b/g twins so I am totally relating to all of your stories!