Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TIDWTFT

Emma and Josh turned 17 months this week, I can't believe it! I thought I would do a post that recaps their schedule, favorites and general things about them for my TIDWTFT.



Schedule:


6:30 Wake them up for the day


9-10:30 Nap


11:30 Lunch


1:00-2:30 Nap (yes, they still take 2 per day!)


2:30 Snack


4:30 Dinner


6:00 Bath


6:30-7:00 Bed




Favorite Foods:


Emma: Cheese, bread, peas, watermelon, grapes, cheerios, pasta, chicken


Josh: Waffles, cheese, peas, blueberries, watermelon, ravioli, milk and more milk




Favorite Words:


Emma: Shoes, cat, tutu, mama


Josh: Car, shoes, bird, ball




Favorite Things To Do:


Emma: Read, take care of her baby (she has now started feeding her puffs!) and stack blocks


Josh: Read, run from me and hide, knock down Emma's blocks


General Info:








- Both wearing size 4 diapers


- Both wearing 18 month clothes but Josh can fit into some 24 month shirts but the pants or shorts are too loose on him



So that's my 17 month old toddlers. One more month and they will be a year and half. And then six months until their 2nd birthday. Slow down, time. Slow down!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Aww, they are so adorable!! Thanks for sharing the updates! I hear ya on the time flying - it goes by way too fast..

mtendere said...

Lucky you that they are still taking 2 naps!

How did they get so old? I remember when I thought my little girl was so much older than your little ones, but now they are practically the same age!

The Lane Family said...

It does goes so very fast....I LOVE the pictures you put up they are just so cute!!!

My favorite part of this post was how you said that Emma loves her babies and stacking blocks. Josh loves knocking down Emma's blocks it must come with being a brother :)

Megan said...

Dapper snappers. Look it up when you get a chance. They work for kids pants when they are too loose. I had to buy a set for anthony since he's so skinny.
Other than that, I can't believe how the kids see growing!! Time flies by so fast.