Another week with more storms means more craziness for this insurance adjuster mama! I am so glad tomorrow is Friday and that I will have 3 days to spend with Emma and Josh.
1. They have learned to blow kisses. Josh makes a huge smacking noise when he kisses his hand.
2. They both love these little girls that live next door. There are 4 of them ranging from 16 months up to age 11 and when they see them, Emma and Josh yell "girl, girl" and then want to go over. They like to point at things on their shirts and hug them, so precious.
3. When you ask them "What does mommy say," they both shake their head and say "No, no, no" Oh boy...
4. Some new words I heard this week were bike, towel (to-wa) and food
1. She likes to bring me her clothes and shoes in the morning when its time to get dresses. Of course she brings them to me and then runs away but we are making progress!
1. He loves if you hide from him and loves it even more if you yell "Boo" really loud when you peek your head out. He laughs so hard and then waits for you to do it again!
3 days ago