Sunday, June 19, 2011



We had a great Father's Day over here! We started the day by heading to church where we met Dan's parents. We enjoyed a nice service and Emma and Josh spent some time in the "Cabbage Patch" (I am not sure how much they enjoyed it though. When we got back, Josh was crying in a playhouse and Emma was sitting next to him, possibly consoling him. Oh well, next time!)

After church, we had Dan's parents over for brunch. I made an awesome breakfast casserole and we enjoyed it on the deck.

When nap time was over, we went to my parent's house and had pizza. Once the rain cleared, Emma and Josh both tried out the pool again and this time, they both loved it.

Hope everyone had a great day!

New Family Pic

My dad and Josh

Me, my sister and Emma

Emma and Dan's mom

Dad, his dad and the kids

Josh and my sister

Emma, resting after running around like crazy

2 comments:

The Lane Family said...

What a WONDERFUL Father's Day!! It is so great that you have a wonderful family and can all get together and enjoy your time together!!!

I love that they are enjoying the pool more and they are growing into very busy toddlers.

Nela Lucey said...

Sounds like a fun weekend and great pics!